Thompson & Morgan Swiss chard Celebration
A truly magnificent ornamental edible! Colourful stems bear gently savoyed leaves in green and burgundy which are delicious and nutritious eaten young and raw, or mature and steamed along with the stems. Can be grown in large containers where the colours can be fully appreciated!
Sow seed thinly, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep, in drills 30cm (12in) apart.
Thin seedlings to 23cm (9in) apart when large enough to handle; thinnings are suitable for using in salads. Harvest stems as required, picking only a few from each plant.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steam and serve with butter. Delicious!
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to December
- No of Seeds: 200
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.