Thompson & Morgan Tomato Balconi YellowAsk a Question
Bush/Basket (Determinate). An exceptionally sweet cherry variety with the exciting attribute of being able to trail when grown as a basket plant, one plant filling a 30cm (12in) basket with ease. Tomato Balconi Yellow is extremely decorative as well as productive.
For indoor and outdoor cropping sow seeds in spring, 5-7 weeks before planting out date. Requires no side shooting.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots and grow on in cooler, well lit conditions. FOR PLANTING OUTSIDE - For growing as a bush, plant 6cm (24in) apart in moist, well-drained, fertile soil in a sunny position. FOR HANGIN
Feed regularly with tomato liquid feed and keep well watered.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July, August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 15
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.