Thompson & Morgan Tomato Divinity
From British breeding comes this high-yielding, container tomato with excellent late blight resistance. Producing up to 4kgs per plant of tasty red fruits of approx. 50g each in weight, the leaves boast a ‘stay green gene’ which keeps plants looking lush and green for longer. Semi determinate outdoor variety in a patio container. Can also be planted outdoors in the garden, no sideshooting required but appreciate cane support when fruiting.
Sow seed on the surface of a good, free-draining compost and cover with a sprinkling of vermiculite or compost. Place in a propagator or seal inside a polythene bag and keep at 20-25˚C (68-77˚F) until after germination which takes 10-14 days.
Transplant when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Plant outdoors once all risk of frost is passed 60cm (24in) apart. Plants do not require sideshooting but will appreciate support especially once fruiting. Water and feed plants regularly with a high potash feed once the first truss has set.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 6
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.