Thompson & Morgan Tomato Gartenperie
Bush (Determinate). The Tumbling Tomato! Ideal for growing in baskets, containers and window boxes. Tomato Gartenperle produces a heavy crop of delicious 'rosy red' cherry sized fruits that will tumble over the sides from early in the season and continue throughout the summer. Gartenperle is easy to grow, naturally trailing, needs no stopping or sideshooting.
Sow seeds indoors: January to March. Sow seeds outdoors: March to April, thinly on the surface of a good free draining, damp seed compost. Lightly cover the seeds with vermiculite 6mm (Â¼ inch) deep. Place in a propagator at 18-20C (64-68F) until germination, usually 7-14 days.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3 inch) pots. Plant in final situation when 2cm (8 inch) high, 45cm (18 inch) apart. For indoor crops Plant finally into growbags, pots or baskets in the greenhouse.
No support or sideshooting required. Harvest July to October.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to September
- No of Seeds: 20
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.