Thompson & Morgan Tomato IldiAsk a Question
Cordon (Indeterminate). Mini, sweet yellow, pear shaped fruits with up to 80 fruits per truss. Plants of Tomato Ildi naturally stop growing at 150-180cm (5-6 feet) carrying 3-4 trusses per plant. Trusses can be picked, hung in a cool garage, and kept for weeks without fruit dropping. Harvest August to October. Suitable outdoors or under glass.
For indoors, sow January to March - for outdoors, sow March. Sow thinly on the surface of a good free draining, damp seed compost. Lightly cover the seed with vermiculite 6mm (¼in) deep. Place in a propagator at 18-20C (64-68F) until germination, usually 7-14 days.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Plant in final situation when 2cm (8in) high, 45cm (18in) apart. Remove all side shoots as they appear, leaving one main stem. FOR INDOOR CROPS plant finally into growbags or pots i
Removal of main growing tip in late summer will hasten ripening. This variety requires side-shooting.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: August to October
- No of Seeds: 25
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.