Thompson & Morgan Tomato Indigo Cherry Drops
Each 30g fruit from Indigo Cherry Drops is packed with anthocyanins thanks to the purple skin blushing. And you‚ll get masses of fruits thanks to a true vigorous cordon habit. If you are looking for a decorative variety with high flavour and strong garden performance, look no further!
Set seed in pre-watered pots or trays of free-draining compost and cover with 5mm (1‚ÅÑ5in) compost or vermiculite. Do not water in. Place in a propagator or clear plastic bag at 18-21C (65-70F). Remove lids/bags after germination, which takes 7-10 days.
Transplant tray seedlings into their own small pots once large enough to handle. Grow on indoors until around 20cm (8in) tall and/or all frost risk has passed. Plant outside 45cm (18in) apart, or set 3 plants per grow bag in the greenhouse . Support plants with canes and remove side shoots for the best yields. Never allow soils/compost to dry out and feed regularly once the first truss has set.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July, August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 6
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.