Thompson & Morgan Tomato LImoncito F1Ask a Question
An attractive yellow mini plum cherry tomato variety that boasts great quality and flavour. Grow alongside red and orange varieties to produce a coloured tomato crop for summer salads and other dishes.sweettasting, multi-coloured tomato crop for summer salads and other dishes.
Set seed in pre-watered pots or trays of free-draining compost and cover with 6mm (1/4in) compost or vermiculite. Do not water in. Place in a propagator or clear polythene bag at 18-21°C (65-70°F). Remove lids/ bags after germination, which takes 7-10 days.
Transplant tray seedlings into 7.5cm (3in) pots once large enough to handle. Grow on indoors until around 20cm (8in) tall and/or all frost risk has passed. Plant outside 45cm (18in) apart, or set 3 plants per grow bag. Support plants with canes and remove sideshoots for the best yields. Never allow soils/compost to dry out and feed regularly once the first truss has set.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to September
- No of Seeds: 5
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.