Thompson & Morgan Tomato Red Alert Bush
Bush (Determinate). A superb flavoured, outdoor bush tomato which is very early maturing, ripening before the blight has a chance and heavy yielding. The fruit of Tomato Red Alert are smaller than average but have a vastly superior flavour and you can expect weights of 4-5lb (1.8-2.25kg) per bush. Easy to grow with no supporting or side shooting needed, in fact the perfect choice for an outdoor tomato.
Sow seeds 1.5mm (1/16in) deep in early spring. Germination usually takes 6-14 days at 24-27C (75-80F).
Transplant the seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots, gradually harden off and plant out after all risk of frost has gone 6cm (24in) apart with 75cm (3in) between rows in a warm sheltered sunny spot in moist, fertile well drained
Red Alert is a bush variety and should not have its side shoots removed.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July, August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 25
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.