Thompson & Morgan Tomato Red Profusion
British breeding. Probably the best basket variety ripening up to 2 weeks earlier than well known ‚Tumbler‚. One plant in a 30cm (12in) basket will fruit all around the plant, masses of 20g, round, red sweet fruits.
SOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Sow seed on the surface of a good free-draining damp seed compost, and cover with a sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and keep at 20-25°C (68-77°F) until after germination which usually takes 10-14 days.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots and grow on 15°C (59°F), in well lit conditions.
FOR HANGING BASKET & PATIO CONTAINERS: Plant one per 30cm (12in) container. Water well and keep in a cool position until well rooted. Gradually acclimatise plants before placing outside after all risk of frost. Feed regularly with tomato feed and keep well watered. No stopping/sideshooting required
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 8
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.