Thompson & Morgan Tomato Shimmer
Unusually marked with bronze-gold, this top-quality tomato variety produces wonderfully flavoursome, almond-shaped fruit outdoors or in the greenhouse. A good source of vitamin C and various antioxidants.
Sow February onwards for greenhouse growing or in April for planting outside late May/June. Place seed on the surface of a good free draining, damp seed compost and cover with a fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator at a constant temperature of around 18-20°C (64-68°F) until after germination, which takes 7-14 days.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Plant in final situation when 20cm (8in) high, 45cm (18in) apart. Remove sideshoots regularly. Plants will require support.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to September
- No of Seeds: 8
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.