Thompson & Morgan Tropaeoleum majus Orchid FlameAsk a Question
A truly astounding development in nasturtiums! Not only do the summer flowers look like exotic orchids, they also change colour - check each bloom every few days - the switch needs to be seen to be believed! This stunning T&M bred nasturtium offers masses of colour on compact plants that won’t run rampant like other varieties can!
Sow outdoors where they are to flower. Prepare the ground well and rake to a fine tilth before sowing. Sow 20mm (¼in) deep, in rows 30cm (12in) apart.
When large enough to handle, thin out seedlings to 23cm (9in) apart.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: February to June
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 20
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.