The new “Vancouver” gas grill is especially suited to cater big barbecues. The “Vancouver” is ready in no time and offers enough space to impress all your guests. Its elegant design inspired by the American vintage-style makes the “Vancouver” a real eye-catcher at every barbecue party.
This beauty is a storage space wonder for all barbecue utensils that a true barbecue chef needs. Everything can be stored in the double-door cart or in the integrated side storage compartments. The cart offers a further highlight - a pull-out gas bottle holder. This makes it easy to insert or remove the bottle. Whether a direct or indirect barbecue is planned, the four burners are adjusted in no time, using a rotary knob. The temperature is easily monitored with the thermometer located on the lid.
The enamelled cast-iron cooking grids leave a beautiful branding on your juicy steaks and offer a grill area of approx 76x48cm. Thus you have enough space for many guests and you can adjust different temperature zones within the grill area. Readily cooked dishes can be kept nicely heated on the upper level of the grill cart.
The grill cart is delivered with an aroma box for smoking chips and cast-iron cooking grids with removable grill grates. The middle can be complemented with the tepro grill-in-grill system with separately available inserts. In this way, any dish that is to receive a special barbecue flavour will most definitely turn out the way you want it to, whether you are preparing a pizza, pan-fried or a vegetable dish.
The “Vancouver” thus brings joy to the whole family, as everyone can prepare their favourite dish. The practical side cooker is very versatile and can be used to prepare sauces or also grilled vegetables using a wok. This grill cart simply offers unlimited barbecue possibilities. Also cleaning is no longer a problem with the “Vancouver” gas grill. Simply use warm soap water or the practical grill cleaning brush by tepro and your grill will be ready in no time for the next barbecue. Look forward to your next culinary experience! New and interesting dishes can now be easily prepared and will most surely impress your guests.
- Dimensions: H121 x W170 x D61.5cm
- Weight: 68.8kg
- Working height: approx. 90cm
- Grill surface: approx. 76 x 48cm
- Warming area: approx. 75 x 12cm
- 2 x cast iron cooking grids, approx. 39.5 x 48.5 cm each
- Cooking grid with removable grid inlay
- 1 x enamelled warming rack
- Double walled, stainless steel lid with handle
- Powder coated side shelves
- Left side shelf with drawer system, right side shelf with storage
- Enamelled fire bowl
- Powder coated control panel
- Powder coated trolley with 2 doors
- 1 x storage rack in trolley
- Drawable gas tank holder in trolley
- 4 x swivel casters
- Bottle opener on trolley
- Push and turn ignition system
- Includes gas hose and pressure regulator
- Alternative inlays available separately
- Colour: Dark Blue/Silver
- Free pallet delivery for all Ireland and UK
- Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and color, and offered on the same terms and warranty. Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
- You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements. Delivery is made by pallet and costs £39. This is applied at checkout. Select 'Firepit delivery'.
Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.