Thompson & Morgan Verbena bonariensisAsk a Question
Tall heads of bright, eye -catching rosy lavender, adding a tranquil tropical feel to borders. Height: 120-150cm (4-5ft).
Sow in trays, pots, etc of good seed compost in a propagator or warm place to maintain an optimum temperature of 60-65F (15-18C). Sow in well drained compost, just covering the seed with compost. Sowing Time: February to March. Very slow and irregular germination. Keep the seed compost cool and moist but not saturated at all times.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Acclimatise young plants to outdoor conditions before planting out 6cm (24in) apart in full sun.Plant in ordinary garden soil.A-Z - FFlowerHardyPerennialJuly to October200seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.