Verona Corner Set with Adjustable Table and Ice Bucket (Armchair Not Included)
Compatible Optional Extras:
Alexander Rose - Scatter Cushion
This corner set is perfect for relaxing with a cup of coffee or enjoying a meal. There is lots of seating room for you and your family with 2 ottomans as well as the corner sofa itself. This would be stunning on any decking or patio area. Made from the highest grade of rattan and woven around a cast aluminium frame, this set will not rust and is fine to be left outdoors. There is little to no maintenance on this set making it the perfect addition to your home!
The toughened glass top is easily wiped down and the synthetic rattan can be lightly washed with warm soapy water and rinse off with a hose. This is one of the reasons why this style of furniture has become so popular. Cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We advise storing covers inside when not in use.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
- x1 Corner Sofa
- x3 Stools
- x1 Height Adjustable Table with Ice Bucket
Adjustable Table Footprint (W): 85cm x (L): 150cm
Corner Sofa Footprint (W): 250cm x (L): 180cm
Stool Footprint (W): 43cm x (L): 43cm (square)
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £15 delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.