The Verona Round 8 Seater Garden Dining Set would make a beautiful focal point in your outdoor space. The modern design combines style and comfort and ensures you will enjoy many years of dining and relaxing with family and friends. Made from the highest grade of rattan on a cast aluminium frame, this set is durable and strong. The perfect addition to your home for you to enjoy dining outdoors.
The toughened glass top is easily wiped down and the synthetic rattan can be lightly washed with warm soapy water and rinse off with a hose. This is one of the reasons why this style of furniture has become so popular. Cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We advise storing covers inside when not in use.
Comes with 5 year structural warranty
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
- 8 x Chairs
- 1 x Round Table With Lazy Susan
Assembly Required: Yes, Tools Included for table only. Chairs are fully welded and pre assembled.
- Chair: (W) 57cm x (D) 77cm x (H) 94cm
- 1 x Round Table With Lazy Susan: (D) 180cm x (H) 74cm
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £15 delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture (e.g. Garden Benches) we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.