A new distinctive taste to a salad favourite with the unique warm flavour of the wasabi root in a quick and easy to grow salad leaf. For the best flavour sow every 2-3 weeks for freshest leaves. Adds a kick to salads, sandwiches and sushi, or use it with any dish that requires horseradish or wasabi paste. You will be amazed at how much flavour is packed into each leaf.
Sow very thinly, 13mm (½in) deep in drills 45cm (18in) apart in soil that has been raked to a fine tilth. When large enough to handle, thin seedlings to 15cm (6in) apart and use as ‘baby leaves. Must be kept well watered or will run to seed and be inedible.
Harvest young leaves as required, picking only a few from each plant. Pinch out flower buds to prolong cropping. Sowings made in late summer will carry on cropping into winter if given protection by cloches.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: May to August
- No of Seeds: 500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.