Thompson & Morgan Watermelon Mini Love F1 Hybrid
Watermelon ‚Mini Love‚ is very early ripening with sweet, crisp juicy red flesh with a high sugar content. Each plant can produce up to 4 or 5 tasty melons - perfect for summer treats, especially on a hot day! Each melon can be expected to weigh 3-5kg.
Sow seed 2cm (in) deep in 7.5cm (3in) pots of good seed compost at 21-25°C (70-77°F). Place in a propagator or seal container in a polythene bag until after germination. For optimum performance, sow under glass, but seeds can also be sown directly outdoors once the soil has warmed. Do not sow in cold soils. Sow 2 seeds every 1.5m (5ft) and thin out to the best seedling. Ideally grow under cloches until plants are established.
Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions for a few days before planting out individually to grow up a wigwam structure, or 1.5m (5ft) apart each way in well-prepared soil after all risk of frost has passed. Keep well watered throughout the season. Feed and mulch regularly.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: March to April
- No of Seeds: 4
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.