Moss Banishing Bundle - Miracle-Gro EverGreen Premium Plus No Rake Moss Remover Lawn Food / Westland Moss MasterAsk a Question
PICK UP NEXT DAY ONLY - (Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm) if ordered before noon, today. Just select pick up in the online checkout when purchasing.
We have two options of purchase for the Moss Master Bundle.
BUY ONE - Miracle-Gro EverGreen Premium Plus No Rake Moss Remover Lawn Food get Westland Moss Master HALF PRICE
BUY TWO - Miracle-Gro EverGreen Premium Plus No Rake Moss Remover Lawn Food get Westland Moss Master FREE
MIRACLE-GRO EVERGREEN PREMIUM PLUS NO RAKE MOSS REMOVER
Miracle-Gro EverGreen Premium Plus No Rake Moss Remover Lawn Food is a slow release nutrients for long lasting feeding. It helps prevent moss regrowth, increases soil fertility with 3 months feed and guarantees greener grass in 7 days.
Details & Usage
One application means:
- Greener grass: for best results water in after application and your lawn will be greener in just 1 week.
- Removes moss: by indirect action against it.
- No raking needed.
- Slow release nutrients: will feed your lawn for up to 3 months.
- No lawn burning/no sorching: when applied correctly.
- Helps prevent moss regrowth.
- Enriches the root zones and increases soil fertility.
Application by hand
Spread by hand wearing gloves, at a rate of 100-150g per square metre.
For a visual guide to the correct rate, first spread the recommended amount over a small measured area.
Application by spreader
Use our easy-to-use spreader settings table to set Scotts® and EverGreen® spreaders correctly when using our products.
Where to use
Can be used on any lawn but ideal for those with a moss problem.
NPK 4-5-19 with magnesium.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Children and pets can re-enter treated area once watered in.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Contains: Coverage for 200sq Metres Coverage / 20kg
WESTLAND MOSS MASTER
Westland Moss Master adjusts the pH level of your lawn, creating a less acidic environment where moss is less likely to thrive. It also provides essential nutrients enhancing root development and lawn vigour.
It’s a deep greening treatment, with added Boron and Zinc to enhance lawn vigour & root development. Reduces water logging and improves soil microbe activity, helping to prevent and break up compacted soil. Fast acting & dust-free granules which are safe for children, pets & wildlife
When to use?
- Can be applied throughout the year
- For optimum results apply from Sep-Apr
- Repeat application twice a year for pH adjustment
- For best results apply after cutting the lawn and remove clippings for better contact with soil and moss
- Apply when soil is moist and the grass is dry
How to use?
- It is good practice to wear gloves when using the product
- This pack treats 400sq.m, equivalent to 40 car parking spaces. 1 parking space = 2 x 5 metres = 10sq.m
- Mark out the areas to be treated
- Apply the granules thinly and evenly to ensure the same result across the entire lawn
- Do not exceed the application rate
- Apply 100-120 grams per square metre over lawns infested with moss
- To maintain nutrient levels, apply at 50-100 grams per square metre
- If using a wheeled spreader, adjust the setting and calibrate to apply the correct rate. More spreader settings.
- Brush of granules immediately from hard surfaces, decking, clothing and footwear to avoid staining/discolouration. Do not wash as may cause staining
- Water granules in well within 48 HOURS if no rain falls to activate the fertiliser
- We recommend waiting 7-10 days before mowing for maximum effect
- Re- treatment may be necessary to achieve the desired pH level (6 to 7.5 level for sandy & clay soil respectively.)
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended rate of 120 gr per sq.m
- To be used only where there is a recognised need
- Overdosing with ferfertiliser can damage your lawn
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas
- Do not apply near ericaceous (lime-hating) plants and vegetables
- Contents may settle in transit, shake pack before use
- For use only as a home garden lawn treatment
- Keep of skin. Gloves are recommended when handling this product
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- Store away from children and pets in a dry frost-free place
Contains: Coverage for 400sq Metres or 20kg
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.