Thompson & Morgan Wild Flower Classic Meadow
This popular mixture of perennials and hint of annuals will establish easily and contains species frequently found in a diverse range of soil types and habitats. Ideal for creating a long lasting wild flower area.
Wild flowers prefer poor soil with low nutrients. Before sowing remove all existing weeds from the area to be sown and prepare soil to a fine tilth. Sowing times can be any time during the period mid-March to end of October, the ideal time being autumn, but avoid the hot summer months.
Sow seed mix at 5g/m¬≤, it should not be necessary to rake the seed over as the light helps germination on many species. The nurse grasses within the mixture will appear within 7-10 days; the wild flowers may vary depending upon species - some may take only a few weeks, while others can take several months.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 20
- Measured By: Gram
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.