Thompson & Morgan Wild Flower Ultimate MixAsk a Question
A unique wild flower mixture containing 100% native wild flowers, designed for impact in the first year after sowing, as well as longevity. The first year colour is from 30% of bold cornfield annuals, followed by 70% of perennials which begin flowering in the second year.
Wild flowers prefer poor soil with low nutrients. Before sowing remove all existing weeds from the area to be sown and prepare soil to a fine tilth. Sowing times can be any time during the period mid-March to end of October, the ideal time being autumn, but avoid the hot summer months.
Sow seed mix at 5g/m², it should not be necessary to rake the seed over as the light helps germination on many species. The nurse grasses within the mixture will appear within 7-10 days; the wild flowers may vary depending upon species - some may take only a few weeks, while others can take several months.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 25
- Measured By: Gram
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.