Woodoc Exterior Matt Sealer - Marine (Various Sizes)
PLEASE NOTE: CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK AND COLLECT.
Woodoc exterior sealer is for exterior use where a clear matt finish with high film build is required. It provides UV protection and water repellence. It is easy to apply and great for outdoor wood furniture.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- General: Wood must always be clean, dry and smooth before use of product. Never wash/wipe wood with water before use of product.
- New Wood: Sand until smooth. Remove dust with clean, dry cloth. Then wipe with mineral turpentine.
- Previously Varned Wood: Remove varnish by sanding/using paint stripper. Neutralise paint stripper according to manufacturer's instructions. Allow wood to dry completely. Sand until smooth. Remove dust with clean, dry cloth. Then wipe with mineral turpentine.
- Oiled Wood: Sand until smooth. Then scrub well with Woodoc SteelWool and mineral turpentine. Clean off residue with clean, dry cloth. Allow surface to dry.
- Wood previously treated with Woodoc: Scrub well with Woodoc SteelWool and mineral turpentine. Clean off residue with clean, dry cloth. Allow surface to dry.
Stir well before and during application. Do not shake or dilute product. Apply product with good quality brush. Apply first coat until surface remains evenly glossy for at least 10 minutes after application. Apply more product to dull/dry areas. Allow coat to dry completely. Sand lightly with Woodoc SteelWool. Remove dust with clean, dry cloth. Then wipe with mineral turpentine. Apply two more coats in the same way. Do not sand after third coat. Always apply a minimum of three coats. Proper film build on the surface is essential. Seal grain very well.
3.3m square metres per litre (for three coats).
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.