A Rose Round Picnic Table seats eight people and is ideal when entertaining family and friends. Relaxing around such a top quality product is a total pleasure when enjoying fine food and conversation.
Not only practical, the picnic table is a good looking piece of furniture that will enhance your garden and add a focal point. Sturdily built, the seats and table are an impressive 38mm thick. The timber is also pressure treated to resist rot and carries a industry leading ten year warranty. Includes central hole with option to add a parasol.
- Seats Up To 8 People
- Has Four Bench Seats
- Table Top Has 40mm Parasol Hole
- High Quality Wood
- Pressure Treated
- 10 Year Guarantee
- FSC Timber
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
Height: 75cm (2ft 6ins)
Diameter: 210cm (6ft 11ins)
Table Top Diameter: 135cm (4ft 5ins)
Table & Seat Thickness: 38mm
Parasol Hole Width: 40mm
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.