Wear a mask | Save lives | Wash your hands | Keep a safe distance
To help stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), avoid close contact with anyone you do not live with and wash your hands regularly.
To stop coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading
- Try to stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with or anyone not in your support bubble
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Wear something that covers your nose and mouth when it’s hard to stay away from people, such as in shops or on public transport
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Follow the government's social distancing guidance about what you can and cannot do outside your home.