YOUR DELIVERY WILL BE FULFILLED VIA PALLET DELIVERY
Your pallet delivery is in transit. An representative from our delivery partners will phone you to book your delivery. May we remind you of the following:
- Delivery days are Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm.
- The majority of pallets are delivered within 1 to 4 working days from dispatch. Delivery can take longer if haulier cannot get in touch with you at first attempt.
- This service is known as 'kerb side' delivery using a tail lift to rear of lorry. Pallets can be left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access.
- Please check that your street address is sufficiently wide for a medium sized lorry to access.
- For pallet deliveries a signature is normally required upon delivery, you may arrange for a neighbour to sign on your behalf, or delivery can be made without a signature providing you give consent via email using the address below.
- Should our partners not be able to get in touch with you, we will be informed and we will try to get in touch with you ourselves. Please note if several attempts to contact you have been unsuccessful we will be obliged to return goods to sender and refund the goods minus failed delivery costs.
- Our pallet delivery partners are members of both TPN Ireland (The Pallet Network Ireland) and are members of UPN (United Pallet Network) allowing them to offer unparalleled coverage across Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland & the UK.
- If your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition, we are here to help. Please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt. Please check that the delivering company has delivered the correct number of parcels. Any damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of receipt.
- Should you have any more questions or concerns do not hesitate to;
call us on 028 796 42324 or e-mail email@example.com