In addition to garden furniture and Christmas-themed products, we sell a wide array of other products online. Please refer to the individual product pages for specific delivery details e.g. predicted timescale, whether the product is dispatched from our stock or manufacturers stock, and delivery cost, if any.
- You may find it more convenient to arrange to collect from our premises. Parking is free and easy and we can help you load your vehicle. Before embarking on a journey, please contact us in advance so we can check stock and ensure that the relevant product is ready.
- Standard Delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm but please contact us if you have particular delivery requirements.
- For flat-packed furniture we offer assembly service; please contact us for details.
- For garden furniture pallet deliveries, please note that this service is known as 'kerb side' delivery using a tail lift to rear of lorry. Pallets can be left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. Customers are also advised to check that your street address is sufficiently wide for a medium to large sized lorry to safely negotiate.
- For pallet deliveries a signature is required upon delivery. This may be done by a neighbour. Delivery can be made without signature providing you email us and give consent that delivery be made.
- If your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition, please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt. Please check that the delivering company has delivered the correct number of parcels. Any damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.