Alexander Rose hardwood parasols are operated using a pulley and locking pin system. Simply pull the rope down to raise your parasol up to the desired height and place the brass pin in one of the pole holes to secure. To lower the parasol remove the locking pin and slowly let the rope pass through your hands until the canopy is folded. We recommend that the parasol is not left up in windy conditions. It is essential to use an Alexander Rose base to add stability.
Last but not least, Alexander Rose recommends storing sunshades in a dry and safe environment throughout the winter months to ensure they stay in good condition.
Comes with a 3 year warranty.
5 cm dia pole
270cm dia parasol
Why Alexander Rose?
- Excellent guarantees and trusted after-sales service
- Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest accounts in Ireland
- Mid Ulster have specialists that understand the full range and can provide good advice
- Mid Ulster offers ultra competitive pricing
- Both Mid Ulster and Alexander Rose are long established companies built on quality and service
- In addition to our 'showroom' stock, Mid Ulster can quickly source and deliver any Alexander Rose product from their extensive stocks.
- Fantastic build quality with classic designs
- Very good value relative to quality