Alexander Rose Luxury Hardwood Round Outdoor Parasol with Pulley 3.0m DiaAsk a Question
The Alexander Rose Hardwood Round Luxury Sun Parasol with Pulley 3m Dia is traditional parasol operated using a pulley and locking pin system. You simply pull the rope down to raise your parasol up to the desired height and place the brass pin in one of the pole holes to secure. To lower the parasol remove the locking pin and slowly let the rope pass through your hands until the canopy is folded.
PLEASE NOTE: CURRENTLY PARASOL BASES REQUIRE IN STORE COLLECTION ONLY OR CAN BE SENT AS PART OF A LARGER PALLET ORDER. THIS IS DUE TO HIGH RISK OF DAMAGE WHEN SENT BY BOX COURIER.
Alexander Rose recommends that the parasol IS NOT left up in windy conditions, it is essential to use a proper base to add stability to your parasol. This parasol comes complete with night covers.
Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest retailers in Ireland sharing the ethos of quality and service to our Customers. The Mid Ulster Team understand the full range of Alexander Rose garden furniture and can provide sound advice on any questions you may have. Should we not have an item in stock we will quickly source and have it delivered from Alexander Rose.
Alexander Rose recommends storing sunshades in a dry and safe environment throughout the winter months to ensure they stay in good condition.
3 Year Warranty
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
Dimensions (H): 235cm x (Dia): 300cm
Parasol Pole Diameter: 3.5cm
Length of pole exposed when parasol closed: 100cm
- Various options of parasol base are available please contact us for advice
- Granite Base 20kg - GB20
- Granite Base 30kg - GB30
- Optional Parasol Cover Available - NC-Small
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.