Amalfi Casual Dining Dark Grey Firepit Set
Be it fine dining or casual alfresco morning coffee, the Amalfi casual Dining Set brings a luxury, durable and sustainable addition to your garden or patio, allowing you to enjoy for many years to come. The high back chair provides optimum support and comfort while till looking stylish. The Amalfi Range is designed with luxury all-weather rattan, crafted from a high-quality natural weave with varied textures and tones. All cushions are machine washable and made exclusively of the highest quality showerproof materials.
Woven furniture should be cleaned at least once a year. It is important to use a non-foaming cleaner on woven furniture, as a foaming product will leave residues in the gaps in between the weave which will then attract dirt. A pressure hose on a wide spray setting is acceptable to use on woven chairs at a distance of approximately one metre from the product. Tables should be cleaned carefully with a sponge and a cleaning agent. Apply lukewarm water with a soft cloth or sponge; brush the furniture clean with a soft scrubbing pad, then rinse the furniture well with clean water. Scratch marks or abrasion to the edges of the fibre can be repaired by very briefly and carefully applying heat (i.e. a hair dryer) to the affected area and rubbing along the length of the fibre with a piece of hard cardboard to restore a smooth edge. The cushions can be easily brushed clean using a household cleaner or a diluted bleach solution for more stubborn stains.
5 Year Structural Guarantee
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
- x1 Left Sofa, x1 Right Sofa (Corner)
- x1 Table, x1 Bench
Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required
- Table (H): 72cm x (W): 110cm x (D): 110cm
- Left Sofa (H): 84cm x (W): 194cm x (D): 73cm
- Right Sofa (H): 84cm x (W): 122cm x (D): 73cm
- Bench (H): 44cm x (W): 80cm x (D): 44cm
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £15 delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.