- This Barlow Tyrie Glenham Teak Curved Bench is a premium product made from the finest cuts of teak.
- Timelss, classic design
- It's designed to outlast other benches
- It will gradually mellow to an attractive silver grey over time unless cosmetic applications are applied. Please call us to discuss options.
- Classic design and robust construction make the Glenham collection suitable for use in public spaces as well as private gardens.
- 10 year guarantee
- When properly cared for, can last a lifetime.
- Please also note that we put in orders on-demand for our clients and there are many customisation options. If you are interested in other Barlow Tyrie products or colour/material options, please feel free to get in touch with us at 028 796 42324. The 2018 product catalogue is available here.
- Width: 224cm, Height: 90cm, Depth: 63.5cm, Arm height: 63cm, Seat height: 41cm, Weight: 36kg
- We arrange delivery direct from Barlow Tyrie.
- Click here for our price-check, refund and return policies.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Qualifies for free Mainland UK and all Ireland delivery. Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.