Kettler Plush Electric Heater Tabletop
This freestanding lamp-style heater has a stylish design and is easy to operate when you want to extend the evening and enjoy your outdoor space for longer. It is perfect for summer nights!
With it's efficient design and size you can easily place it on your table and let the heat surround you! Easy and lightweight to move you can place it wherever you desire. This heater allows you to choose which area of your garden you want to heat up and does so quickly and efficiently. This heater also creates no noises or fumes. Simply lift the plush heater and place it wherever you need it to be and simply turn it on with the button on its base.
Kettler has been one of the most successful suppliers of garden furniture in the UK for 30 years, known for its durable designs using quality materials and craftsmanship. The versatile dining and lounging sets are an inspired mix of hand woven wicker, metal frames , all weather fabric and FSC-certfied wood...something to cater to all tastes and outdoor spaces.
- Storage Guidelines: If the heater will not be used for a long period of time, store, store it in a cool, dry location. To prevent dust and dirt build-up, use the original packaging to repack the heater
- Only use the heater on a firm solid horizontal area where all the feet on the base are in contact with the floor. (Should the heater be tilted or fall over the auto cut off switch will activate)
- When disconnected from the electrical supply, clean the outside of the patio heater with a damp cloth. Never use corrosive or solvent cleaners or immerse in water
- Any maintenance or repairs including replacing the halogen tube should only be carried out by a qualified electrician or by a recommended service centre.
Although the patio heater is shower proof, do not use when raining or in wet conditions
- Always disconnect the power cable from the electrical supply, when the patio heater is not in use.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
- 1 x Plush Tabletop Electric Heater
- Metal pull on/off switch
- Heat output of up to 1500W- perfect for your patio
- Cable Length: 1.8M
- DOWNLOAD HEAT CHART
Assembly Required: Assembly instructions come in the box.
70cm Tall- 1500W heat output
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
KETTLER STORAGE & CARE
Kettler Cushions & Garden Furniture Covers
Our summer always comes with its fair share of rain. Showers are unpredictable and can come anytime. Kettler cushions aren’t waterproof, however, Kettler believe you don’t need waterproof cushions on your garden set in order to beat the rain.
Kettler strongly recommend taking cushions indoors when not in use.
Kettler cushions are safer and more comfortable not being waterproof. The cushions include an open cell foam core that maintains its shape for longer. An open cell foam is softer and more breathable than a closed cell foam, but it absorbs water like a sponge.
SO HOW DO YOU KEEP KETTLER CUSHIONS DRY?
Use a Garden Furniture Protective Cover
Kettler offers a range of protective covers for some of its garden furniture. All of the covers are tailor fitted and include ventilation pockets to lower the build-up of condensation underneath. In the summer months you can leave the cushions on the set, under the cover but only if the cushions are dry.
Kettler don’t provide tailor fitted covers for their metal garden furniture. Covering mesh could have a detrimental effect on the special, all-weather coating that is already put over the metal.
If you have wicker or wooden garden furniture, and are looking for an alternative way to cover your set, it is recommend to use a breathable cover or storing it inside a garage, shed or room in the home. Enjoy year-round use by moving your garden furniture inside a conservatory during the winter months.
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers have a 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Kettler cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when out of use. Terms & conditions apply. Please note, no warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.