Thompson & Morgan Pepper Chili Cayennetta
Up to 300 bayonet-shaped cayenne peppers per plant! British bred for its compact habit and ideal for baskets or containers, Cayennetta is an eye-catching ‘ornamental edible’ providing a non-stop supply of flavoursome fruits, ripening from green to red throughout the summer.
Place seed on the surface of a free-draining compost and cover with about 6mm of compost or vermidulite. Place in a propagator at 18-21C until after germination, which takes 7-10 days. Do not exclude light as this helps germination.
Maintain temperature about 15C (60F). Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Plant in final position when plants are 10cm high, 45cm apart.
For indoor crops plant into growbags or pots. For outdoor crops, acclimatise plants to outdoor conditions for a few days before planting in containers for the patio, or in sunny, fertile, moist, well-drained soil, after all risk of frost has passed.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: June, July, August, September
- Harvesting Period: July, August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 6
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.