The Viking Fire Pit 80cm
This is the Viking Fire Pit 80cm, and it is one of the best statement pieces that you can find on the market. If you are looking for something that looks amazing and is also very functional, then this is the perfect product for you. This fire pit is inspired by the strong and robust characteristics of Scandinavian predecessors. It is made from interlinked tensile steel rods that make it very sturdy and durable. It also has a great Viking-inspired aesthetic that will make it look great in any setting.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
Dimensions: 80cms Diameter x 25cms Depth. Total height including stand 48cms
Material: 3mm Steel
SETTING YOUR FIRE
- Always use well-seasoned kiln dried logs to reduce smoke.
- It is best to light your fire at least ½ hour before you intend to use your fire pit, this will allow the smoke to have settled. For fires intended to cook on allow more time for the logs to turn to hot embers.
- Fill your fire pit with logs to the outside edge and make it as tall as you can - large fires will settle down to be the perfect size, giving you a hot centre. Any additional logs will then burn well and not smoke.
COOKING ON YOUR FIRE PIT
- After a couple of hours separate the burning logs from the hot embers using an ash rake.
- Place your swing arm or half-moon BBQ rack over the hot embers, not the flames as they are too hot.
- If you need more heat swing your BBQ rack over the flaming logs.
- Do not let your fire go out. If your fire goes out, you will have to reset it resulting in a smoky fire pit.
- If you are in a hurry to BBQ move the fire to one side with an ash rake and add charcoal.
- After cooking mix the charcoal and wood together and add dry logs.
CARING FOR YOUR FIRE PIT
- The fire pit can be left outside all year round, the drainage hole will allow for any water that may get inside the bowl to drain out.
- The fire pits arrive coated in oil. Please wear gloves while handling them for the first time.
- The oil will burn off after the first fire.
- The steel will then start to oxidize and the more fires you burn the darker the patina colour will become.
- The steel will rust but will still last 8 plus years, and even more when a lid is being used.
- The fire pit can be rubbed over with a wire brush and oiled or simply left outside to take its natural course. The Swing Arm BBQ Rack can be cleaned using a wire brush/wire wool; we would recommend oiling (once cooled) with cooking oil prior to storage/next use. Any exposed areas will oxidise more quickly, in particular the handles and optional lid.
- Please do not leave a burning firepit unattended and ensure that children and pets are kept clear.
- USE AND CARE DOWNLOAD LEAFLET
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Delivery is made by pallet and costs £39. This is applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.