Alexander Rose Golden Teak Cleaner - Water Based Timber Treatment (1 litre)
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY DELIVERED AS PART OF A LARGER ORDER.
Alexander Rose Cleaner Water Based Timber Treatment (1 litre) is suitable for cleaning furniture from their Roble, Mahogany and Pine collections.
Alexander Rose Manufactures garden furniture which will last for many years. Over time, as part of the natural weathering process, cracks and splits will appear in the wood, particularly on the end grain and to a lesser extent on the surface. The drier the wood, the more cracks will appear due to the evaporation of natural oils and minerals in the wood from exposure to the elements. As with most hardwoods, this is a normal characteristic for any timber which remains outdoors.
Alexander Rose's timber furniture is designed with this in mind and its strength and durability will remain unaffected. Wooden furniture can be treated with our specially formulated care products to give a beautiful rich finish and enhance the look of the wood. Alternatively it can be left to turn a mellow silver/grey, and should be cleaned occasionally with soapy water.
Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest retailers in Ireland sharing the ethos of quality and service to our Customers. The Mid Ulster Team understand the full range of Alexander Rose garden furniture and can provide sound advice on any questions you may have.
Suitable to use with the following Alexander Rose Collections
Roble, Mahogany, Pine
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Instructions and warning advice on the label...
- Before using the cleaner, eye protection and rubber gloves should be worn. Cover the ground under your working area before cleaning.
- First moisten the furniture with water.
- Shake cleaner before use.
- Apply cleaner with a soft cloth or sponge, allow to soak for 3 minutes.
- Brush the furniture clean with a scrubbing pad in the direction of the grain.
- Rinse furniture well with water.
- For prolonged colour, leave the furniture to dry and treat with protector.
Warning advice - please see label.
Contains <5% anionic tensides
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.