Teak Stain Guard Eco Safe (1 Litre)
Free UK and All-Ireland delivery when you spend £100. Prices include local rate VAT for UK & EU countries. Delivery within 3 business days.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY DELIVERED AS PART OF A LARGER ORDER.
Barlow Tyrie Teak Stain Guard Eco Safe (1 Litre) an almost invisible shield which helps to prevent food (coffee, ketchup, red wine, olive oil, etc) penetrating into teak causing dirty spots.
Barlow Tyrie is renowned worldwide for luxury outdoor furniture. As the world’s oldest manufacturer of quality teak leisure furniture, Barlow Tyrie’s teak wood is first grade plantation grown teak (Tectona Grandis) sourced mainly in Indonesia, where responsible forestry practices are employed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Before using the teak stain guard, eye protection and rubber gloves should be worn. Cover the ground under your work area before starting.
- Before using the teak stain guard on new teak, put the furniture outside to weather for a week.
- Before using the teak stain guard on dark grey teak, clean the wood with our teak cleaner. If cleaned wood feels rough, sand lightly before treating with stain guard.
- Make sure the teak is 100% dry and free of dust.
- Shake for at least one minute before use. Apply a thin layer of teak stain guard with a soft cloth.
- Allow to dry for 4 hours and then apply a second thin coat of teak stain guard. Let the teak dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture.
- It is recommended that you treat your teak furniture with teak stain guard a few times per year. Tabletops should be treated more often.
Hazard warnings are contained on the label.
Water, Preservatives, Fluoropolymers