Firepits UK Long Handled Fire Pit Pan
Introducing the Firepits UK Long Handled Fire Pit Pan! This highly versatile pan can be used with both our fire pits and chimineas, making it a must-have accessory for your outdoor cooking needs.
Made from mild steel, the fire pit pan can be used for frying, griddling, sautéing and one pot dishes such as paella. The long wooden handle provides protection from the fire, making it safer and easier to use.
So whether you're looking to add some extra flair to your outdoor cooking setup or just need a reliable pan that can do it all, the Firepits UK Long Handled Fire Pit Pan is the perfect choice. Order yours today and start enjoying delicious, alfresco food!
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
Dimensions: Long Handled Pan 36 - 36cm diameter, 4cm depth,
Material: Mild Steel 3mm
Further complimentary accessories may be found in the Accessories section
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Delivery is made by pallet and costs £39. This is applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.