Kettler Adelaide Lounge Set Protective Cover in Grey
Keep your beautiful Kettler Adelaide Lounge Set Protective Cover in Grey looking its best with the tailor-fitted protective covers for the armchairs and 3 seat sofa. The covers will protect your garden furniture from tree debris, bird droppings, UV light, and frost. Suitable for year-round use the protective covers are easy to put on and clean.
Using a protective cover during the spring and summer months allows you to keep the cushions on the furniture when not in use – no need to remove the cushions and store inside.
Please note: During the winter months when you won’t be using your garden furniture for long periods of time, we recommend that the cushions be stored in a dry ambient temperature. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Lightweight – quick and simple to remove
- Protects furniture from UV, frost, tree sap, and bird droppings
- Tailored fit
- The pull tab provides a secure fitting
- Covered by the 12-month Manufacturing Faults warranty
- Keep your protective covers in top condition by storing them in this handy duffle bag
- It is recommended that you treat your wood garden furniture with a cleaner and protector twice a year
- For more information on looking after your garden furniture, read the Garden furniture Complete care guide
- Hold down your protective covers with our protective cover weight set
- Avoid water pooling on the protective covers with our protective cover tent pole
Always ensure the cover is fitted correctly - this may take 2 people, ensure the draw string/toggle is tightened, do not leave the cushions on the furniture during early spring, late autumn and winter. The cover is not a substitute for secure, dry storage. Most importantly position the cover so that no water is allowed to pool on the cover. For some sets a post is recommended to stop this happening. * The covers are not machine washable. Wipe clean with warm soapy water only and allow to dry.
Covered by the 12-month Manufacturing Faults warranty.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
2x chair covers
1x sofa cover
Material: Showerproof PVC Coated Polyester
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
KETTLER STORAGE & CARE
Kettler Cushions & Garden Furniture Covers
Our summer always comes with its fair share of rain. Showers are unpredictable and can come anytime. Kettler cushions aren’t waterproof, however, Kettler believe you don’t need waterproof cushions on your garden set in order to beat the rain.
Kettler strongly recommend taking cushions indoors when not in use.
Kettler cushions are safer and more comfortable not being waterproof. The cushions include an open cell foam core that maintains its shape for longer. An open cell foam is softer and more breathable than a closed cell foam, but it absorbs water like a sponge.
SO HOW DO YOU KEEP KETTLER CUSHIONS DRY?
Use a Garden Furniture Protective Cover
Kettler offers a range of protective covers for some of its garden furniture. All of the covers are tailor fitted and include ventilation pockets to lower the build-up of condensation underneath. In the summer months you can leave the cushions on the set, under the cover but only if the cushions are dry.
Kettler don’t provide tailor fitted covers for their metal garden furniture. Covering mesh could have a detrimental effect on the special, all-weather coating that is already put over the metal.
If you have wicker or wooden garden furniture, and are looking for an alternative way to cover your set, it is recommend to use a breathable cover or storing it inside a garage, shed or room in the home. Enjoy year-round use by moving your garden furniture inside a conservatory during the winter months.
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers have a 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Kettler cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when out of use. Terms & conditions apply. Please note, no warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.