Alexander Rose Bespoke Cloud 2 Seater Rattan Bistro Set
This Alexander Rose Bespoke Cloud 2 Seater Rattan Bistro Set for outdoor dining will stand out on any patio. The slate weave has been expertly woven onto a durable aluminium frame and can remain outdoors all year round. The armchairs come with seat cushions for a cosy and relaxed dining experience and the covers can be removed if you wish to wash them.
Totally Waterproof, UV Stable Resin Weave
All Weave products are supported with an Aluminium frame which is both lightweight & rust proof
Table Glass - 8mm - Safety Glass
Cushions Scotch Guarded & zipped to enable ease of cleaning
We advise storing covers inside when not in use
Set can be left outside 12 months of the year
The toughened glass top is easily wiped down and the synthetic rattan can be lightly washed with warm soapy water and rinse off with a hose. This is one of the reasons why this style of furniture has become so popular. Cushion covers can be removed for cleaning.
3 year manufacturers guarantee on weave and 1 year on cushions.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
- 2 x Armchairs & cushions (7201CL)
- 1 x Round Bistro Table (Toughened Glass Top) - 65 cm diameter (7202CL)
- Brand: Alexander Rose
- Accommodates up to 2 people
- Material: polyrattan
- Frame: Powder-coated aluminium frame
- Table material: aluminium and rattan with toughened glass top
Chairs fully assembled within box. Table requires minor assembly
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland, Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £15 delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.