Alexander Rose Monte Carlo Open-Weave 6 Seat Dining Set
The Monte Carlo range from Alexander Rose is a premium product, which is woven by a specialist team of highly skilled weavers in Cebu. The 3mm textured synthetic rattan gives a natural feel and is woven is a 'basket weave' style. The cushions are made using premium olefin fabric, chosen due to its resistance to fading and weathering. Can be easily brushed cleaned using a gentle household cleaner.
Mid Ulster is one of Alexander Rose's largest retailers in Ireland sharing the ethos of quality and service to our Customers. The Mid Ulster Team understand the full range of Alexander Rose garden furniture and can provide sound advice on any questions you may have. Should we not have an item in stock we will quickly source and have it delivered from Alexander Rose.
Wash with mild, soapy water. Cushions are spot clean only.
This Set includes:
1 x Monte Carlo 1.5m Round Table with Toughened Glass (7708GR)
Monte Carlo Open-Weave Chair (H): 90cm x (W): 62cm x (D): 68cm
Monte Carlo Round Table (H): 74cm x (W): 150cm x (D): 150cm
Monte Carlo Open-Weave Chair: 6kg
Monte Carlo Round Table: 38kg
- Various types of parasol available, please contact us should you need advice.
- Alexander Rose provides a premium storage cover as an optional add-on. The cover is designed to be removed and installed easily so you can enjoy your furniture straight away when needed, and comes with ties and cords for securing to the furniture.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £15 delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.