Thompson & Morgan Antirrhinum Black Prince
Rich-red flowers set against dark green, almost bronze, foliage make ‚Black Prince‚ a stand-out contrast plant for beds, borders and containers alike. Snapdragons are extremely tough and reliable plants, guaranteed to create a great display on their own or mixed in with other bedding plants.
Sow January to March. Germinate at 20-30C(68-86F) on the surface of a good free draining, damp seed compost. Do not cover the seed. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag until after germination which usually takes 10-21 days. Do not exclude light, as this helps germination.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into trays or 7.5cm (3in) pots. Grow on in cooler conditions for 10-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost, 23-30cm (9-12in) apart.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Half Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: June, July, August, September, October
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.