Thompson & Morgan Aubergine Hansel F1 HybridAsk a Question
Hansel F1 is the first aubergine that lets you choose when you want to harvest it! The glossy, dark purple, mild-tasting sweet fruits are ready to pick at 5cm (2in), yet keep their tender texture and rich flavour as they grow, so you can harvest them at any time up to about 25cm (10in).
Place seed on the surface of a free-draining compost and cover with about 6mm (¼in) of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator at 18-21˚C (65-70˚F) until after germination, which takes 10-14 days.
Maintain temperature about 15˚C (60˚F). Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Plant in final position when plants are 10cm (4in) high, 60cm (24in) apart.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: February to May
- No of Seeds: 5
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.