Thompson & Morgan Aubrieta T&M Hybrids Mixed
A very special selection of large-flowered Aubretia with a rich colour range. They cascade and spread with vigorous determination. Suitable for rockeries, borders, edging paths, planters etc. Flowers early spring. Spread 18-24in.
Sow from late winter to early summer in John Innes Seed Compost, just covering the seed with compost. Make sure that the compost is moist but not wet and seal in a polythene bag until after germination which usually takes 14-21 days at 18C (65F).
Transplant when large enough to handle into boxes and then 7.5cm (3in) pots. Later plant out 3cm (12in) apart.
Prefers well drained soil preferably containing lime in a sunny site.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Perennial
- Flowering Period: Spring to Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 400
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.