- Titan is the first in the Barlow Tyrie Rustic Teak collection and it undoubtedly makes a stunning visual statement. The collection includes 1 bench and 5 extremely comfortable stacking armchairs with shaped rustic teak back and seat on a black powder-coated aluminium frame.
- The aluminium frames are pre-washed, etch primed and electrostatically powder-coated for an optimum, even cover before being baked in an oven to fix the finish. This process prevents oxidation and gives an attractive, hard wearing surface and the possibility to offer varied colour themes.
- The dining table features exposed stainless steel fixings - please refer to the close-up image of the Titan Teak Dining Table.
- The backless benches and dining tables are available in compatible sizes - the 260cm bench is illustrated in this set but a 200cm option is also available.
- The cushions are optional and can be ordered separately.
- We offer a price-check guarantee for this product - please see the "Delivery and Returns" tab for details.
- Please also note that we put in orders on-demand for our clients and there are many customisation options. If you are interested in other Barlow Tyrie products or colour/material options, please feel free to get in touch with us at 028 796 42324. The 2018 product catalogue is available here.
Why Barlow Tyrie?
- Barlow Tyrie is renowned worldwide for luxury outdoor furniture.
- As the world's oldest manufacturer of quality teak leisure furniture, Barlow Tyrie's teak wood is first grade plantation grown teak (Tectona Grandis) sourced mainly in Indonesia, where responsible forestry practices are employed.
- For Barlow Tyrie's other product ranges, they combined stainless steel with Textilene® or Sunbrella® slings and the highest grade teak with all-weather cord, which is woven from Olefin®. They powder-coat aluminium and stainless steel frames, and combine them with synthetic woven materials to produce contemporary furniture to our traditional high standard.
- Great colour and materials options for mix-and-match
- Excellent customer service and warranty
The Barlow Tyrie Titan Teak Dining Set includes:
- 1 x Titan Teak Dining Table 300 (H x W x L): 75cm x 99cm x 300cm, Weight: 111kg
- 5 x Titan Teak Dining Armchair (H x W x D): 86cm x 61cm x 63cm, Weight: 9kg
- 1 x Titan Bench 260 (H x D x L): 44cm x 41cm x 260cm, Weight: 41kg
- Note: The table comes without parasol holes.
About teakTeak (Tectona Grandis) is a deciduous hardwood tree that is native to South East Asia. Originally found naturally in several countries in the region, significant quantities are now only found in Burma. Due to its naturally high oil content, Teak is resistant to both rotting and warping when exposed to climatic extremes. For centuries, this special quality of Teak has made it the preferred choice for marine decking and construction and the premium timber for outdoor furniture.
Care InfoTeak is a natural material and as such fine cracks in the end grain of components may appear. The teak may show some vigorous grain and possibly some splits, all of which are part of the product character and not
a fault. Over a few months in an outdoor environment, untreated teak will weather to a silver grey colour, which is due to the action of sunlight. Many owners of teak furniture prefer this natural patina, but care products such as Barlow Tyrie's own Teak Colour Guard may be used to retain or restore the original colour of Teak. Note: This treatment must be applied before the Teak is allowed to weather or after cleaning.
Warranty5 years warranty for Rustic Teak furniture; 10 years warranty for the stainless steel and aluminium components.
- All deliveries will be made on pallet. For customers in Northern Ireland free delivery and installation service will be available. For Republic of Ireland customers, please contact us for delivery and installation costs. We also ship to Mainland England (price on request).
- Standard Delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm but please contact us if you have particular delivery requirements.
- All pallet deliveries will be 'kerb side' deliveries using a tail lift at the rear of lorry. Pallets can be left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. You are also advised to check that your street address is sufficiently wide for a medium to large sized lorry to safely negotiate.
- A signature is required upon delivery (this may be done by a neighbour). Delivery can be made without a signature provided that you email us and give consent that delivery be made.
- If your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition then please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt. Please check that the delivering company has delivered the correct number of parcels. Any damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and color, and offered on the same terms and warranty. Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
- You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.