Thompson & Morgan Beetroot Detroit 2 (Organic)
Quality variety with rich maroon colouring and excellent flavour, the beets are also extremely uniform and of good size. Ideal for sowing in succession through the season to achieve a longer harvest period.
Sow thinly, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart.
Thin seedlings to 5cm (2in) apart when large enough to handle. Later thinnings will be suitable for using in salads. Harvest when roots reach about 4cm (1¬Ωin) in diameter or more. The smaller the root the better the quality. Beet can be stored by lifting the remaining roots; twist off the tops and store in boxes of slightly damp sand in frost-free conditions.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Organic
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to October
- No of Seeds: 250
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.