Thompson & Morgan Begonia semperflorens Options Mixed
The various flower and foliage combinations include white and rose bicolour, vermilion, white and scarlet with bronze foliage, carmine, pink and geranium red with dark foliage. Seeds are dust-like and need careful handling. Flowers summer. Height 17-23cm (7-9in).
Sow on the surface of a good seed compost from late winter to early spring and seal in a polythene bag until after germination which usually takes 2-3 weeks at 21C (70F). Do not exclude light which is beneficial to germination.
Transplant carefully when large enough to handle into 8cm (3in) pots, and grow on in cooler conditions. Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions for 1-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost 25-3cm (9-12in) apart in well cultivated garde
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 750
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.