Thompson & Morgan Brussels Sprout BedfordAsk a Question
Often producing the largest, most solid sprouts and the heaviest yields, Brussels Sprout Bedford Fillbasket provides a continuous crop from early autumn to Christmas.
Sow seeds very thinly during early spring in a well prepared seed bed in drills 1cm (½in) deep spaced 30cm(12in) apart.
When the seedlings are about 15cm (6in) high transplant firmly to their final quarters 5 x 5cm (2 x 2in) apart. When the sprouts start to form pinch out the growing point at the top of the plant to assist development.
Brussels sprouts should not be grown on the same piece of ground for 2 years running or follow other Brassicas (Cabbages, Cauliflowers etc.).
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: September to December
- No of Seeds: 100
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.