Thompson & Morgan Cabbage Savoy Clarissa
An attractive, quite compact, dark green, finely blistered leaved autumn savoy with a sweet taste. Best grown for autumn harvest and stands well during this period. When shredded it adds texture to mixed salads and stir-fries, or use as a steamed vegetable.
Sow thinly in a prepared seedbed, 12mm deep in rows 30cm (12in) apart. Keep well watered and cover with fine netting to deter birds and cabbage caterpillar attack.
Transplant when large enough to handle into well prepared, firm soil allowing 50x50cm between plants. Plant firmly with lower leaves just above soil level. Water well until established.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: AGM Range
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 30
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.