Thompson & Morgan Candytuft Dwarf Fairy Mixed
Very easy to grow, low compact plant that comes into flower quickly from seed. The colours of Candytuft Dwarf Fairyland Mixed radiate through lilac, silver, pink , maroon, carmine and white and after flowering leave behind exquisite seed heads- just right for everlasting flower arrangements.
Sow seeds in spring outdoors where they are to flower. Prepare the ground well and rake to a fine tilth before sowing. Sow seeds 3mm (1/8in) deep in rows 30cm (12in) apart. Germination usually takes approximately 21 days.Seeds can also be sown outdoors in early autumn for overwintering and earlier flowering.
When large enough to handle thin out to 15cm (6in) apart.
They prefer a sunny open site and well drained soil, but will grow in most sites and soils.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.