Thompson & Morgan Carrot Paris Market Atlas
Quick growing, uniform, round roots with rich orange flesh. These bite sized, tender roots are ideal in salads and as children's snacks. Ideal for growing in containers and window boxes. Also in clay or shallow soils where growing longer carrots proves difficult.
Sow thinly, 1cm (1/2in) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart. Thin seedlings to 25mm (1in) apart when large enough to handle, to reduce risk of carrot root fly attack.
Keep well watered for best quality roots.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to October
- No of Seeds: 1000
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.