Thompson & Morgan Cauliflower All The Year Round
A very useful, very white, dwarf variety that can be sown and harvested at most of the cauliflower harvesting periods of the year. Cauliflower All The Year Round will make very large, tight heads and is one of the easiest to grow as well. A very useful cauliflower for frame culture and successional sowings. Prefers a moist, rich well drained soil for optimum heads.
Sow seeds February to May, or October overwintered in coldframes. Sow in individual pots or a seed tray of good seed compost and cover with 6mm (¼in) of compost or vermiculite, at a minimum of 15C (60F), until germination which takes around 7 days. Alternatively, can be sown thinly in a prepared seed bed 13mm (½in) deep, allowing 30cm (12in) between rows.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into larger pots, or transplant from the seed bed around 5 weeks from sowing. Allow 25cm (1in) between plants each way for 'baby heads', or 6cm (24in) each way for larger heads. Plant firmly to obtain be
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to September
- No of Seeds: 200
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.