Thompson & Morgan Cauliflower Coloured Mix F1 HybridAsk a Question
An eye-catching mix of 4 colours ideally suited to September to early November harvesting for their optimum colour and performance. All can be eaten raw with ‘dips’, or as a steamed vegetable.
Sow in individual pots or a seed tray of good seed compost and cover with 6mm (¼in) of compost or vermiculite, at a minimum of 15C (60F), until germination, which takes around 7 days. Alternatively, can be sown thinly in a prepared seedbed 13mm (½in) deep, allowing 30cm (12in) between rows.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into larger pots, or transplant from the seedbed around 5 weeks from sowing. Allow 45cm between plants in the row and 60cm between rows. Plant firmly and water well until plants are established.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: September to early November
- No of Seeds: 25
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.